We know how important your pet is for you, that is why we want you to enjoy your vacation in Andorra with it.
So that your stay is pleasant and does not create any discomfort for the other guests of our apartments, we ask you to bear in mind the following rules:
- We admit a maximum of one pet per apartment (inquire about the possibility of having two provide they are small): exclusively domesticated dogs and cats, up to a maximum weight of 25 kg, and always with prior reservation.
- We apply an extra charge of € 10.45 per pet per day.
- Pets must be tied with a leash or be inside a transport bag when they are in common areas and passage zones to access the apartments. Pets are not allowed in the spa area, gym or playground.
- To avoid your pet feeling sad, crying or barking and thus bothering other guests, your pet cannot be left alone in the apartment under any circumstances. At the time of cleaning the apartment, your pet should be outside or otherwise be maintained in its transport bag or controlled by its owners.
- Upon your arrival, we will ask you to show us your pet’s vaccination card. Your pet must also be dewormed. Remember that when travelling to Andorra with your pet it must be identified by microchip, vaccinated against rabies and have its “Pets Passport”. In case of doubt about the Andorran travel requirements for your pet, please contact the Governement’s Agriculture Department at (+376) 875 703.
- As the owner of your pet, you are solely responsible for any noise it makes. We ask you to do everything possible so that it does not interfere with the tranquillity of other guests. If it is determined that your pet affects the comfort of other guests, we will have to request for your pet to be hosted outside of our property. We reserve the right to terminate your stay if your pet bothers other guests without right to claim or compensation from the customer and with immediate effect.
- Pets are not allowed to climb on the apartments or the room’s furniture (beds, sofas, chairs…), as well as to use the bathrooms or showers. We ask you under no circumstances not to use the linen of the apartments (towels, sheets, quilts …) for cleaning your pet.
As you can see, these are basic and “common sense” rules with which we only want to ensure a good coexistence between our guest coming with pets and the rest of the people who stay in the apartments.
Upon your arrival, we will ask you to sign these rules as a compliance commitment.