Els Llacs Mountain Apartments team would like the preparation and enjoyment of holiday time be the only thing that our customers have to think about.
Visit Andorra, book your stay at Els Llacs Mountain Apartments and enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience. We guarantee that we are up to date in the prevention of the infection and spread of Covid-19.
Faithful to our company culture, we put people first: guests and employees are our priority. To protect them and guarantee your well-being we have worked to apply the current regulations of the Principality of Andorra on the Covid-19 and to guarantee the safety and protection of Els Llacs mountain apartments. Today we can be proud to be up to date in the prevention of the contagion and spread of the Covid-19.
Even so, our group has created, for all its establishments, a Safety Committee made up of managers from various departments of the company who, in collaboration with the Ministries of Health and Tourism and companies approved in terms of health and safety, have established an Action and Continuity of Activity Plan. This action programme covers the action protocols for preventing the infection and spread of Covid-19.
Aware that this pandemic situation produced by the Covid-19 will be evolutionary, our action and continuity plan will be updated periodically to adapt to the new standards set by the WHO, health authorities, supplier companies and all those approved and official bodies, in order to include the latest recommendations to improve prevention, and to combat the spread of the Covd-19.
The current action plan for the prevention of the propagation and spread of Covd-19 is developed along the following lines:
- All staff have completed the 2 immunological tests carried out by the Ministry of Health of the Andorran Government and the results are negative.
- The continuity plan has been communicated and explained to all staff.
- All staff have the necessary equipment to carry out their work
- 30% reduction in occupancy capacity. One apartment out of three will not be rented while Covid-19 is still considered an epidemic in our area.
- If possible, each apartment will remain free 24 hours between the departure of one guest and the arrival of the next.
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols for the entire building with bactericidal and viricidal products.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser in all common areas.
- Implementation of online processes for check in/out, and communication with the guest.
- Digitization of documents and online access.
- Internal communication and signalling recalling the basic rules of distance and safety.
- General information on Covid-19, security measures of the Principality of Andorra, health centres and pharmacies is available to our guests.
- 24-hour home medical service.
- Installation of an antibacterial laminate on all contact surfaces in public areas that eliminates bacteria within 10′.
- A risk coordination plan has been established with approved service providers.
- Reception hours:
- Monday to Thursday from 8am to 12pm and from 16pm to 20pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: from 8am to 11pm
- Safety distance between people:
- Screen placement at the reception desk.
- Online processes. It is recommended that guests complete their check in/out process through the App and use all its services: service and information directory of the apartments; client-reception communication; breakdown report; list of activities.
- Disinfecting room opening cards.
- Standards information and internal signals.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser.
- More frequent cleaning of common areas.
- Use of approved cleaning products.
- Cleaning will be done by only 1 person. Except in specific cases, informing the director and taking the appropriate measures.
- Unique and exclusive cleaning equipment for each apartment.
- The cleaning will be done without the guests inside the apartment.
- All objects and equipment will be disinfected and protected.
- The service will be carried out without the guests inside the apartment.
- The service will be carried out by only one person, except in cases of exception or emergency, informing the director and taking appropriate actions.
- Personal and non-transferable tools or in the case of machinery and common equipment will be disenfected after use.